The G4X Atom II runs the same microprocessor and firmware as our the G4X Xtreme.
Designed and built to be the best "value for money" entry level ECU on the market.
While the G4X Atom II is entry level, the following is not compromised:
- The loom (sold separately) is AVSS automotive quality cable
- The same mounting technology as our higher level ECUs
- A fully extruded mounting plate is included
- Mounting hardware is completely hidden for a fully professional installation
- Waterproof automotive plugs
- The same tuning features as our high-end ECUs - tuning is not compromised in this "entry level" ECU
- Full configurability, no preset input/outputs
- Closed loop fuel if external devices added, e.g. WideBand Controller
- Industry standard waterproof connectors, mounting bracket and loom, all supplied with your G4+ Atom II
- Four injection drives
- Four ignition outputs *
- Three analog inputs (you choose, oil pressure etc.)
- Two temperature inputs (usually water and inlet air temperature)
- Two digital inputs (e.g. vehicle speed and logging switch - you choose)
- Four auxiliary outputs (e.g. fuel pump, fans, boost control, O2 heater etc.)
- One, thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- 5V out
- Spec overview:
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs.