Suits Drive By Wire Throttle Bodies.
The Bosch accelerator pedal and built in module is a great solution to match the Bosch DBW electronic throttle body. When converting from the mechanical cable to a drive by wire system, a electric pedal sensor is required to relay accelerator position back to the ECU to accurately control the electronic throttle body. These are universal fitment and will require fabrication to fit into the foot well or pedal box.
- 16 degree (~70mm) travel
- Firewall mounted hanging design
- Redundant dual output potentiometers suitable for use with electronic throttle bodies
- Operating Voltage is 5 ±0.3 volts
- Operating Temperature is -40 to 80 degrees C
- Bosch Part Number: 0 280 755 051
Please allow for anywhere between 3-5 working days for delivery. For urgent products please contact us via email or our facebook page.